> FACT SHEETS + EXTERNAL LINKS
Fact Sheets on Depression
The following is a list of recommended fact sheets from the Mental Health Foundation (MHF) of New Zealand and Depression.org.
- Understanding Depression
- What is Depression?
- Depression: There is a way through it
- Depression is more than just a low mood
- Sexuality, gender identity and depression
- Managing depression and preventing relapse Depression Article from MHF
Fact Sheets on Male Depression
- MoodGYM - Learn cognitive behaviour therapy skills for preventing and coping with depression
- Blue Pages - Depression Information
- E-Couch - Self-help modules for depression, anxiety etc
- E-Hub Online - information and links to online therapies for depression
- Depression.org (John Kirwan's The Journal)
- The Low Down - Helping Young Kiwis Understand and Deal with Depression
External Links - Recommended Websites on Depression
- Mental Health Foundation [Information about Depression Page]
- Depression.org - Fact Sheet Page (John Kirwan's The Journal)
- The Low Down - Fact Sheet Page] - Helping Young Kiwis Understand and Deal with Depression
- Help For Depression - information about depression and suggested treatments
- Common Ground - a place for family, whanau, friends to help young people with their mental health and well-being
*If you require any further information about depression, have a look at the Sources of Help page, or alternatively you can Contact Us. Be aware that we are unable to give clinical or emergency advice about depression.